TASCAM TRACKPACK 2x2
Complete Recording Studio for Mac / Windows Computers
The new TASCAM TRACKPACK 2x2 assembles everything you need to record music on your computer. Included in the complete recording bundle is TASCAM’s US-2x2 USB audio interface, TM-80 studio condenser microphone with shockmount, and TH-02 headphones, plus Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Ableton Live Lite 9 DAW software.
This model has been discontinued in North, Central and South America.
Please check the availability with your local distributors in other areas.
Audio MIDI interface US-2x2 that is also supported by iOS devices
The US-2x2 is a 2-in/2-out USB interface, bus powered from your Mac or Windows computer. A pair of Ultra-HDDA mic preamps provide up to 57dB of gain and the best noise and distortion specs in their class. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source. Class-compliant drivers enable use with tablets like the iPad when using an optional power supply.
The US-2x2’s all-aluminum case features a pair of “bio-cell” side panels. In addition to their striking design, the side panels ergonomically angle the interface towards you to make the switches and knobs easier to read on a desktop. The US-2x2 includes MIDI in and out, balanced audio outputs, a headphone amp, and a copy of Steinberg Cubase LE for Windows and Mac.
For more detail on the US-2x2, please see US-2x2 product page.
US-2x2 product page: Click here
Compact, Folding Headphones for Easy Transport and Storage
The TM-80 ear cups can be rotated 90 degrees and folded-up completely into the headband for easy storage. Once folded away, they can be easily carried around while on the go for recording outside the studio.
Comfortable and Easy-to-Wear Closed Headphones for Studio Monitoring
The closed cdesign of the headphones is ideal for monitoring performances while recording without mic bleed. Encorporating comfortable, sound-proof ear pads, there’s no need to worry about the mic picking up sound bleed from the headphones. With a wide frequency response of 18Hz to 22kHz, you can also use these headphones for monitoring during mixdown for clear, uncolored sound.
Cadioid Condenser Microphone for a Pro Vocal Sounde
A cardioid condenser mic is the perfect all-around mic for vocal and instrument recording, and the unidirectional pickup pattern keeps the recording from sounding too ambient. The TM-80 has an 18mm aluminum diaphragm and a wide frequency response. With a maximum sound pressure rating of 136dB SPL, you can safely use the TM-80 with guitar amps, drums and other loud instruments.
Including shock-absorbing suspension, table-top mic stand and mic cable
Included are essential microphone accessories – a shock-absorbing suspension to reduce bass rumble, 6-foot mic cable and table-top mic stand - allowing you to set up at your desktop and record right away..
Features at a Glance
US-2x2 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with −125dBu EIN
- NE5532 op-amps used in the audio input and output stages
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
- Support for Windows and Macintosh
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
- +48V phantom power for all inputs
- High-impedance inputs available
- Input level specifications boast a range of 57dB – ideal for using dynamic mics
- Direct monitoring function for zero-latency monitoring
- Tough all-metal casing for durability
- Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
- Balanced analog TRS output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
- Standard TRS headphones output jack
- Separate controls for line output & headphone output levels
- MIDI input and output
- Output sources can be selected in the setting panel
- Input sound monitoring can be set to stereo or mono
- Input muting function eliminates noise from unused inputs
- USB class compliant 2.0 support
- License cards included for SONAR X3 LE/Ableton Live Lite9
- Confirmed operation with major DAW software (SONAR, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band)
TH-02 Stereo Monitor Headphones
- Foldable design for compact storage and transport
- Tightly-stitched, padded headband and ear pads for stylish comfort
- Closed-back dynamic design featuring rich bass response and crisp highs
- Snap-on 1/8" (3.5mm) to 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter
- Driver diameter: 50mm
- Impedance: 32Ωs
- Sensitivity: 9 dB ±3dB
- Frequency response: 18Hz to 22kHz
- Max input power: 600mW
- Cable length: 9.8ft (3m) when fully extended
TM-80 Condenser Microphone
- Condenser microphone utilizes precisely designed electronic circuitry.
- Microphone capsule assembly features an 18mm pure aluminum diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: –38dB ±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Phantom power requirement: DC 9 - 48V
- Output impedance: 200Ω ±30% (at 1kHz)
- Load impedance: > 1kΩ
- Max SPL: 136dB (at 1kHz=1% THD)
- S/N ratio: 77dB
- Housing: Die cast zinc
For Specifications on the US-2x2, please see US-2x2 product page.
US-2x2 product page: Click here
|Frequency response||18Hz to 22,000Hz|
|Max input power||600mW|
|Cable||9.8ft (3m) when fully extended|
|Plug||1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo Mini plug
1/4" (6.3mm) Stereo Phone lug adapter
|Dimensions (W×H×D)||7.1" × 9.5" × 3.5" / 180 × 240 × 90 mm|
|Weight||10.5 oz. / 298 g (includinig cable)|
|Frequency response||20Hz to 20,000Hz|
|Output impedance||200Ω ±30% (at 1kHz)|
|Load impedance||> 1kΩ|
|Sensitivity||–38dB ±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)|
|Max SPL||136dB (at 1kHz=1% THD)|
|Output Connector||3-pin XLR male|
|Phantom Power Requirements||DC 9 to 48V phantom power|
|Dimensions (W×H×D)||1.9" × 6.5" × 1.9" / 48 × 165 × 48 mm|
|Weight||10 6 oz. / 300 g|
|Includes||Shock mount, Mini desk stand, Mic cable (6 ft. / 1.8 m XLRM – XLRF)|
WindowsWindows 11 2023 Update (Version 23H2) New , Windows 10 2022 Update (Version 22H2) , Windows 11 2022 Update (Version 22H2) , Windows 11 (Version 21H2) , Windows 10 (November 2021 Update) , Windows 10 (May 2021 Update) , Windows 10 (October 2020 Update) , Windows 10 (May 2020 Update) , Windows 8.1 , Windows 8 , Windows 7
MacmacOS Sonoma New , macOS Ventura , macOS Monterey , macOS Big Sur , macOS Catalina , macOS Mojave , macOS High Sierra (10.13) , macOS Sierra (10.12) , OS X El Capitan (10.11) , OS X Yosemite (10.10) , OS X Mavericks (10.9) , OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
iOSiPadOS 17 New , iOS 17 New , iOS 16 , iPadOS 16 , iOS 15 , iPadOS 15 , iPadOS 14 , iOS 14 , iPadOS 13 , iOS 13 , iOS 12 , iOS 11 , iOS 10 , iOS 8 , iOS 7
|Latest version info|
|Settings Panel for Windows||V4.00|
|Settings Panel for Mac||V2.00|
- Bugs with Windows 10 October update (Ver. 1809) such as glitch noises and audio tracks unable to be played have been fixed.
Notices About Products
|Settings Panel V4.00 for Windows (Includes driver)||02-19-2020||18.3 MB|
|Settings Panel V2.00 for Mac||11-09-2016||11.7 MB|