Remote Control for HS-2/HS-8
The RC-HS20PD is a direct playback remote controller for the HS-2000, HS-2, and HS-8.
Capable with 5 sets of 20 takes – total 100 takes – of instantaneous playback start/flash-start via 20 keys, making it applicable for various settings such as in broadcasting and theaters where professional specification is required.
This model has been discontinued in North, Central and South America.
Please check the availability with your local distributors in other areas.
Fader start available via a 100mm-stroke fader
The RC-HS20PD is equipped with a 100mm fader, capable of online playback volume control and fader start. This allows for a series of tasks spanning from monitor playback to online playback to run smoothly. A color LCD touch panel same as the HS-2000, HS-2, and HS-8 models has been employed to achieve high visibility and user-friendly operability. In addition, a monaural speaker for monitoring and headphone output is installed.
Features at a Glance
- 20 illuminated flash start keys
- Color TFT touch screen interface
- Transport and Online buttons recessed to prevent accidental operation
- 100mm fader with fader start and 0dB lock
- CAT6 connection to HS-2 and HS-8
- Monitor speaker and headphone output for monitoring
|Analog audio output|
|Connector||1/4" (6.3mm) Stereo Phone jack × 1|
|Maximum output||45mW + 45mW (THD+N 0.15% or less, into 32Ω)|
|Power||DC 13V (supplied by the main unit)|
|Power consumption||160mW or less|
|Dimensions (W×H×D)||8.5" × 2.95" × 7.9" / 216 × 75.1 × 200 mm|
|Weight||3.1 lbs. / 1.4 kg|
|Operating temperature||41˚F to 95˚F / 5˚C to 35˚C|
|Included accessories||Connection cable (16.4ft. / 5.0m), Owner%#39;s manual. Warranty card|
|Latest version info|
- When using an HS-2/HS-8 with REMOTE/KEYBORARD set to Lock, the fader start function could still be turned on/off. This has been fixed. (Support for the REMOTE/KEYBORD Lock setteing has been added for the HS-8 in firmware version 1.30.)
- On rare occasions, the unit would not respond to operation. This has been fixed.
- Operation stability has been improved.
|Firmware V1.03||05-10-2021||289.1 KB|
|High resolution images||07-19-2019||17.7 MB|