4-Channel Bi-Directional Line Level Converter
The LA-40MKIII is a balanced to unbalanced line converter equipped with four unbalanced input to balanced output channels and another four balanced input to unbalanced output channels.
This model has been discontinued in North, Central and South America.
Please check the availability with your local distributors in other areas.
Diverse balanced/unbalanced distribution and converting functions
The LA-40MKIII comes equipped with an indicator that displays the presence of signals and a semi-fixed trim that matches levels between connected devices, in addition to the input signal Audio Distributed Amplifier (ADA) function.
Through these specifications, the LA-40MKIII is able to distribute unbalanced input signals and output balanced signals, and conversely, distribute balanced input signals and unbalanced output signals.
It comes in the standard TASCAM single-rackspace mount size, having the same dimensions as a TASCAM recorder single-rackspace mount size.
This means that a flat layout can be achieved during rack-mounting.
- Unbalanced connectors: RCA
- Balanced connectors: XLR
- Trim control for fine level adjustment of +/- 12dB
- Signal Present LED per channel
- Input level: +4dBu/-20dBu, Output level: -10dBV, selectable per channel
- Ground Lift switch per channel
- All Lift Switch disables ground connections for entire unit
- Earth terminal
- Dimensions: 19" W x 1.74" H x 11" D (482 x 44 x 280 mm)
- Weight : 6.6lbs (3 kg)