The Mixcast 4 has released the latest version 1.20 for its firmware.
- A Common Mode has been added to the voice effector that enables it to be shared by multiple mic channels.
- Effect settings can now be turned on/off for individual mics on the Home Screen.
- A setting has been added to enable the ducking effect to also be used with pad playback sounds.
- Gain adjustments have been added to achieve suitable volume levels from USB, smartphone(LINE IN) and Bluetooth inputs.
- A function has been added to show decibel meters for monitoring suitable levels.
- A shortcut function has been added that jumps to settings screens by tapping channel numbers and input icons on the Home Screen.